- Get the most recent version of the installer here
- After downloading the executable run the installer. (Note: Installer requires Administrator privileges)
- Select a language (If you would like a language added please contact a BEET Representative)
- Press Next
- Select Install EnSync, Press Next.
- Select the drive location for PostgreSQL data.
- Enter the IP address of the Envision Application Server.
- The installer will run. (Depending on the speed of the machine this may take some time)
- ETL should be properly installed on your machine.