Envision does not appear to be collecting data. This procedure will allow to you validate if data is being collected at the EDC.
- You first must enable debug mode on EDC of interest.
- Remote desktop to EDC
- Launch Mongo Console
- Open command prompt
- Type the following commands in Mongo console
- use EnvisionDL
Command tags([Number of Record],[Start Time, 0 means don’t care],[Which Collection, 0 use zz_tagsd_debug or 1 use tagsd collection)
Process 1000 records with don't care start time and use zz_tagsd_debug collection
tags(1000, 0, 0)
- If you want to find out what is in tagsd collection
tags(1000, 0, 1)
- All the result is in in EnvisionDL.debugtags collection
- Launch MongoChef and browse EnvisionDL.debugtags collection sort by metaObjectUID and Time
The result will show metaObjectUID, groupObjectUID, tagType and etc
Below is the example filter on Asset or MetaObjectUID and specfic time with sort by PLC Time
MongoChef is installed on EAS, if not you can download it here.